nteachr is the server component of nlbooks. The name nteachr is just a shortening of numeracy teacher, it allows any student with the n4t7 to connect and receive questions and send responses.
The process of setting up and executing a lesson is represented by the screen shots and bullet points down the page.
- Setting up the lesson objectives
- Generating a random set of questions
- Starting the exercise
- Monitoring the class and individuals progress
- Reporting on lesson progress
- Reporting on curriculum progress
- Setting up a new class
- The first step is to setup the lesson objectives
- Objectives can be selected from the library of skills
Skill library with performance indicator
- Objectives can also be selected by using a pre defined lesson template
Select a lesson template
- Now your ready to create a set of questions. Modify the time of the exercise if required.
Execute the lesson
- A set of random questions is generated from the objectives. You can generate a new random
set of questions if you wish. A new set of questions can also be generated if the exercise
Generate lesson questions
- You're now ready to start the exercise. Its possible to filter questions that all students answer correctly.
You can also set a repeat question policy if a question is answered incorrectly.
Start the lesson exercise
- Class and student progress in displayed with progress bar
- Individual responses can be monitored or reviewed if necessary
- A specific question for all users can be reviewed
Specific question number responses
- A lesson created from a lesson templates will collect data for a report
- As you progress though lessons the curriculum progress report will provide a high level report
on progress in each subject area of the curriculum
Curriculum progress report
- Don't forget to select the next class before you begin the next lesson.
Create your class
Follow the link to learn more about n4t7.